- Paul Millar and Jane Barker (in press) Gender and Academic Promotion to Full Professor in Ontario, Canadian Journal of Sociology.
- Martine Dennie & Paul Millar (2019) Exploring the subcultural norms of the response to violence in hockey, Sport in Society, 22:7, 1297-1314
- Anna Johnson and Paul Millar (2016) "Invisible No More: Sentencing Post-Gladue in Manitoba and Saskatchewan Manslaughter Cases" Windsor Review of Legal and Social Issues, Vol, 17.
- Paul Millar and Edward Kruk (2014) "Maternal Attachment, Paternal Overnight Contact, and Very Young Children's Adjustment: A Re-examination" Journal of Marriage and the Family, Vol. 76 No. 1.
- Paul Millar and Terrance J. Wade (2014) Food, Agriculture and Health in Wade et al., eds. The Social Dimensions of Health and Health Care Pearson: Toronto.
- Paul Millar and Akwasi Owusu-Bempah (2011) "Whitewashing Criminal Justice in Canada: Preventing Research through Data Suppression" Canadian Journal of Law and Society Vol. 26, No. 3, p. 653-661 (date of publication Feb 2012).
- Paul Millar (2010) "Punishing our way out of poverty: The prosecution of child support debt in Alberta, Canada" Canadian Journal of Law and Society Vol. 25 No. 2, p. 149-165.
- Paul Millar and Grant Brown (2010) "Explaining gender differences in police arresting and charging behavior in cases of spousal violence" Partner Abuse Vol. 1., No. 3, p. 314-331.
- Akwasi Owusu-Bempah and Paul Millar (2010) "Research Note: Revisiting the collection of justice statistics by race in Canada" Canadian Journal of Law and Society, Vol. 25 No. 1, p. 97-104.
- Paul Millar (2009). The Best Interests of Children: An Evidence-based Approach. Toronto: University of Toronto Press.
- Paul Millar (2009) The Effects of Family on Children's Behavioral Difficulties. In Joanne Savage, (Ed), The Development of Persistent Criminality. New York: Oxford University Press.
- Paul Millar and Sheldon Goldenberg (2004) A Critical Reading of the Evidence on Custody Determinations in Canada, Canadian Family Law Quarterly, Vol. 21 No.3, p. 425-435.
- Paul Millar and Anne H. Gauthier (2002). What Were They Thinking? The Development of the Canadian Child Support Guidelines, Canadian Journal of Law and Society, Vol. 17, No. 1, p. 139-162. Abstract
Cited by the SCC
- Paul Millar and Sheldon Goldenberg (1998). Explaining Child Custody Determinations in Canada, Canadian Journal of Law and Society, Vol. 13, No. 1, p. 209-225. Abstract
- Paul Millar (2007). Lawyers Gone Bad: Money, Sex and Madness in Canada's Legal Profession (Book Review). Canadian Journal of Law and Society Vol.22, no. 2, p. 160.
- Paul Millar (2007). The Colour of Justice: Policing Race in Canada (Book Review). Canadian Journal of Law and Society Vol.22, no. 1, p. 152-153.
- Paul Millar (2003). An R and S-Plus Companion to Applied Regression (Book Review). Canadian Journal of Sociology Vol. 28, No. 2, June 2003.
- Michelle Ambrose and Paul Millar (2002). Managing to Make It: Urban Families and Adolescent Success (Book Review), Journal of Comparative Family Studies, Vol. 33, No. 1, p. 143-145.