Dr. Millar has developed statistical software in Stata that is popular with other researchers. He can also work with several other statistical packages, such as SAS, SPSS and R.
- bic - calculates Bayesian Information Criterion-based statistical tests
- pre - Calculates Proportional Reduction of Errors, also optimal cut-off values for logistic regression
- optifact - finds optimal summated rating scales
- fractal - generates fractals
- listmiss - performs missing value analysis
- lisrelinput - facilitates interface between Stata and LISREL
Usage statistics for the above software can be accessed here